четверг, 17 ноября 2011 г.

Ah, Paris, Paris!


Photobucket

Hello, friends!
Today I will show you the small photo in the Parisian style! Hope you will like it !=))) I've never been in the Paris, and  if fairly, I'm not particularly aspired in this world famous city, but I having received this wonderful  photo and I having felt the spirit of Paris, I a little bit want to be there. I wanted go for a walk on its streets, sit in a cozy cafe and drink a cup of coffee, I wanted go for a walk on the shops of the famous «The Golden Triangle» and I wanted to visit the largest of the Louis Vuitton store, which is located on the Avenue des Champs Elysees, I wanted to smile in the face Mona Lisa and, of course, I very -very much wanted to climb on the Eiffel Tower!  Well, all still are ahead! And I NECESSARILY will tell you about Paris! How people are told: «See Paris and Die!»

Привет, друзья!
Сегодня поделюсь с Вами своей маленькой фотографией в Парижском стиле! Надеюсь, Вам она понравится!=))) Никогда не была в Париже, и если честно не особо и стремилась в этот всемирно известный город, но получив эту замечательную фотографию и почувствовав дух Парижа, немного захотелось оказаться там. Захотелось погулять по его улицам, посидеть в уютном кафе и выпить чашечку кофе, захотелось погулять по магазинам знаменитого «Золотого Треугольника», захотелось побывать в самом большом из магазинов Louis Vuitton, расположенном на Avenue des Champs Elysees, захотелось улыбнуться Моне Лизе и, конечно, очень-очень захотелось забраться на Эйфелеву башню! Ну, все еще впереди! И я ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО когда-нибудь расскажу Вам о Париже! Как говорится: «Увидеть Париж и умереть!»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...