среда, 19 октября 2011 г.

My new appearance in the newspaper Metro Moscow))


Photobucket

Hello, friends!
On pages of our blog I already told you about my appearance in the press, and though it is not considerable, but it is a very pleasant for me! =)) Despite the fact that the newspaper  Metro Moscow  I'm posting any more the first photo in the section metromaneken, I again printed in the newspaper and I should share my pleasure with you!  After all if people notice me and press continue to publish me, means, we knowingly continue work over our blog and we moving in the right direction! We love you!
P.S.: This is the link to my photo on the website maneken.metronews.ru:

Привет, друзья!
На страницах нашего блога я уже рассказывала Вам о своем появлении в прессе, и хотя оно не значительное, но очень приятное для меня!=)) Не смотря на то, что в газету Metro Москва я отправляю уже не первую фотографию в рубрику metromaneken, меня вновь напечатали, и я не могу не поделиться своей радостью с Вами! Ведь если люди меня замечают и продолжают печатать, значит, мы не зря стараемся, трудимся над блогом и двигаемся в верном направление! Любим Вас!
P.S.: Ссылка на мою фотографию на maneken.metronews.ru:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...