суббота, 20 августа 2011 г.

My "flights" in Spain ! =)


Photobucket

Greetings, friends!
I long thought, I should show to you or I should not show to you these photos, but I have decided that my "flights" in Spain should go down in history! =)
I hope, it will be interesting look you at them! My looks don't apply for a rank "Flight of fancy", but on the rest I like to feel relaxed and comfortable, without involving attention! You are looking, you are smiling, you are criticizing! =))
Well, we are flying?! =)))

Привет, друзья!
Я долго думала, стоит Вам показать или нет эти фотографии, но решила, что мои «полеты» в Испании должны остаться в истории! =)
Надеюсь, Вам будет интересно на них посмотреть! Образы мои правда не претендуют на звание «Полет фантазии», но на отдыхе я люблю себя чувствовать расслабленно и комфортно, не привлекая внимания! Смотрите, смейтесь, критикуйте!=))
Ну, что ПОЛЕТЕЛИ?! =)))

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...